Chapters of my Life..

April 30, 2006

This time last year..

I think.. this time last year.. I was studying for my CPA..

Would have resigned from Deloitte mid April..

Went to SG for hols and back home to slog revise..

Think it was prolly one of the happiest feeling.. the feeling of freedom..

From depressive work.. I was really at my end's wits.. major big audits during the peak..

Fell sick like 2 weeks before I left.. really high temp.. weak like hell.. concern for my juniors..

There were times when I was sick.. yet still worked on.. coz the Firm was short of experience staff.. in the end.. why do I care so much??

AM i so responsible?? Shld I be??

Well.. that's all in the past..

Over here.. I guess it's the same.. experience staff are a premium.. and we still r getting tons of jobs coming in.. sighz..

Just one more year.. and it's goodbye audit..

But saying goodbye is one thing.. the other thing is.. What do I welcome??

I don't really know what else I could do at this point in time..

Thanks to me doing e-com as my other major.. I forgo finance.. so it would be a bit tough trying to enter the finance world immediately.. would need to retrain.. go tafe?? back to uni? =)

Commercial accounting?? Hmm.. could be a possibility.. but it would have to be a really good company.. or I might die of boredom..

Gov job.. might be an idea.. esp. if I wanna take up my Masters.. =)

Or go into business.. however.. I think I'm still pretty raw in that aspect.. need to network further before I can even think abt venturing into that line..

However.. if there is an opportunity.. I'm open..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home