Chapters of my Life..

July 03, 2006

Thanksgiving time..

During the last one month, God's been really helping me bigtime..

I managed to pass my last CPA paper.. thus completing the last of 5 papers.. so no more worries of exams in the near future.. =)

and then.. there's the end of financial year promotions/performance reviews.. although I didn't get promoted.. (loads of excuses frm mgmt on this issue.. but will not get into it.. ) the increment which I spelt out to the bosses to keep me happy was satisfied.. so I'm happy for now.. but it's all thanks to Him.. don't think that I would have gotten it without His help.. just hoping that I haven't squeeze all my blessings dry.. =P

I guess He always know when it's time to remind me of His provisions for me..

And I guess He is reminding me of something major that He would indeed pull off for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home