Chapters of my Life..

October 04, 2007

Got me broadband..

Finally.. it's done..

It's the last time that I will be on dial up..

Finally Optus pulled through.. went without any hitch.. and got broadband up and running.. hooray!

I know.. I haven't updated my entries for so long.. and then now.. my update is abt broadband?

Well.. most of it is due to the slowness of the internet due to the dial up situation at home.. and then I was too busy with work..

So yeah.. things are now better.. most of my projects are completed.. so can slow down a bit and update my entries.. post some wedding pics..

Alas.. it's late now.. gonna hit the sack.. so maybe in a couple of days time.. there should be some pretty pics..

Can't wait.. check here for some real updates soon.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home