Chapters of my Life..

October 06, 2007

One more day..

And it's 3 months!!

Yup.. it's been 3 whole months.. we have managed to drive each other up the wall these couple of months.. but we r still together..

Duh.. married liao.. can't really say.. i don't wanna see you for a week.. bleah!!

Oh well.. it's good to have the rule of talkin it out before the night is over/ before we sleep.. otherwise.. it's such an uncomfy sleep.. having to sleep next to someone who is angry with you.. ~chilling thought~

Wanna take this time to thank my LP for bearing with me all these time.. while I was goin thru my bz period.. feeding me, caring for me, loving me, picking me up from work at nite..

I love you so much.. thank u for sticking thru with me even when I'm moody thinking about work and all..

I hope that with me in your life now.. I am making positive contributions into your life instead of the other way round.. =P

Hugz n KISSES..

@>--------

LG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home