Chapters of my Life..

May 25, 2006

it's been a year already..

my my...

time has really come and gone..

it's been one year since i have migrated moved to Perth and.. I'm happy, contented, grateful, satisfied..

it's prolly an OK move.. for now..

would I have preferred working in KL.. I'm not too sure about that..

but the things that I had to leave behind.. was it all worth while??

but then again.. the things that I have found here in Perth.. does it make it all worth while??

but yes, I do want to make this a thanksgiving sort of entry.. a reflection of what has gone wrong and right..

perhaps a summary would do for now..

I'm grateful for having a Grand Aunt here to settle me down.. it's always great to have someone pick u up from the airport.. especially when u r leaving home on a permanent basis.. =)

That night.. I really missed home.. but was fortunate that my cousin was home.. gave me access to the Net.. managed to chat with some friends.. felt more at home I guess.. ^_^ wonders of technology..

Also I thank God for friends like Vic and Norm.. even though we hardly knew each other then.. they welcomed me into their house and made the effort to get me as comfy as possible.. I can't thank them enuff..

Of course thru them.. I got to know of GenGrace.. I have left behind precious friends.. but have more than replaced them with better made new buddies..

I guess I never bothered venturing to other churches mainly due to my comfyness in Grace.. the smallness of the church.. well.. it's a really good environment.. able to know everyone.. dun feel cold.. and just waiting to grow.. as the prophet/speaker that came recently.. he prophesied that we would grow in 3 months time..
it's gonna be exciting times.. not sure what else he said on sunday.. coz I was away in FCC.. but I'm sure that good things are coming Grace Assembly's way.. =)

I'm really excited to be here.. it's like what happened with my home church.. we used to be well.. smaller than now.. and I have been there since I was 6.. growing up and knowing all the aunties and uncles.. you feel good to be an old timer.. playin some role in the growth of the church..

Well.. I hope that I would be able to make myself useful in whatever role that is available.. only God knows why I am here..

I'm also grateful and happy that my kid bro is here with me.. think life without him would be dull and boring.. he has certainly brighten up my life.. and I don't think that we have hanged out so often before in our lives.. I used to NOT want him around me when I'm out with my friends.. but now.. it's a diff story.. we share the same friends.. and we hang out with each other's friends.. pretty cool as.. =)

Work wise.. I don't think there is much to talk abt.. I definitely have learnt a lot.. am thankful that there has been a bunch of ppl that I'm close to.. however the core group has been broken up.. due to ppl resigning.. so it's just left me and LW.. it's pretty sad.. we really had good times.. just chatting.. 3 girls and a guy.. lol..
that's our core grp.. plus a couple more ppl.. sighz..
I would leave too.. but I need to fulfil my CPA requirements.. life is such a bitch..
Also.. I am kind of restless.. mayb thinking that I'm underpaid for what I do.. hopefully come this review.. I would get some remuneration for the workdone..

I got a feeling that I would be the last one from the group to leave.. hopefully I would be able to survive til then.. God help me..

okies.. to be continued.. this entry has suddenly become depressing.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home