Chapters of my Life..

July 03, 2006

pauliesthots

Don't you ever wished that you had more guts/balls/iron will.. to do that something you so wanted to do..
However due to the lack of the above.. you just let it go.. and well.. you would never know what the outcome might be..

Jobs, relationships, studies, opportunities that might have made a 360 change to your life.. had you taken it..

Guess I'm just in the reflective pms mood right now.. *listening to Que Sera, Que Sera by Sly and the Family Stone; a track from the movie, Take the Lead* nice slow remix of the oldies..

Another nice track.. slow easy ballad.. "Fascination by Kem.."

Today's been a cloudy day.. drizzling here and there..

Was looking thru my friendster page and goin thru my buddies pics.. wondering how they are.. missing those good old times.. missing their company..

Missing Malaysia.. missing Brissy.. sighz =(

Well.. I think the most important thing to learn from this round of reflection is to stop dwelling in the past.. and to seize the opportunity when it comes.. no more waiting and pondering..

I need to move fast.. I'm in the prime of my life.. and there's still time to make mistakes and pick up from there.. Now is the time to go through the pains of life and learn through experiences..

Of course it's not like I'm gung ho to make mistakes and suffer the pain and all.. but I need to do something with my life.. and get out of the box.. I think I have been playing too safe in the 25 years of my life thus far..

And yes.. this entry might sound all about me.. which should also involve seeking His directions.. afterall He knows the best for me..

Need to quieten down and ask for signs and wonders.. =)

I think I am half way there to my 2 year goal in Perth.. need to be planning on what goes on after this..

Been good meeting people and all .. establishing my aussie audit career.. but there needs to be a new action plan..

I just hope that I was able to make a difference here somehow.. although I have been less than willing to do much.. perhaps not wanting to commit myself fully, afraid that I might just fall in love and not leave..

Commitment phobic.. that's the latest thing I figured abt myself..

That's one reason why I quit dancing.. too much commitment required.. don't have enough time for myself.. what with bz season coming on..

Oh well.. no regrets.. will be able to resume it in the future..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home