Chapters of my Life..

March 10, 2007

changes..

I am considering a job change.. similar nature.. just a different industry.. auditing from a different perspective.. have gone through the interview stage.. received a letter of recommendation for the position.. so it's 99% that i will be offered the position.. just need to wait a lil' longer for bureaucratic matters to take place..

so this year seems to be a year of change and things of new.. wedding.. marriage.. career.. shift house.. all the situations which has high levels of stress involved.. =P

changes.. u either hate em or love em..
for me i guess it's a combination.. can't be 101% straight.. drives me crazy, i say.. ^_^

weekend's come and gone.. valerie seems much bigger.. face is chubbier.. but hands and legs are long and skinny.. would be a tall girl like her parents.. well.. it's good to see the 3 sisters having something in common.. to gather together and just spend some time.. good for me too.. have someone to lie on my tum tum.. ahhaha..

val just slept soundly on my tummy.. =P

otherwise.. done nothing out of the ordinary.. groceries church sunday school.. oh yar.. did our 1st PMC home work.. it was ok.. managed to talk abt stuff.. good way to open up and learn..

man.. have been having this rash for the past 1.5 weeks.. all over me.. legs, arms, body.. its got to be more than just heat rash.. coz it's not that hot now.. and i'm getting all itchy.. i have never ever gotten so much rash in my life... argh..

gonna be on my own for the next 2 days.. someone has a work function.. so called team building sessions.. bleah.. have to stay over night somemore.. =(

oh well.. it will give me some time to spend with brother.. i hope he is home.. otherwise.. i will just have to tidy up my room? hmm.. done that already.. vacuum the carpet and pack away all those mags and books frm underneath the bed.. folded all the clothes.. maybe clean bathroom..??!! =(

guess that's it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home