Chapters of my Life..

December 10, 2006

Someone is getting married..

No.. not me.. but a very dear friend of mine..

Jon C has been a close buddy of mine.. know frm church back when we were younglings.. something like 8 years old.. so it's been 17 yrs.. and now he is the first of our grp (sunday school babies of '81).. to be making that big step..

Well.. annabel got married already.. but then she wasn't in the original grp.. she's like a much much later addition to the grp.. so yeah..

Got like a frenster msg from Jonny.. thinking it would be his normal once in a blue moon 'hi' msg.. but lo and behold.. Dude.. i'm getting married.. would you like to be my best man.. ^_^

I'm really happy for him.. and I hope that Mei and Jon would have the best time of their lives on June 16.. that's their wedding day in Brissy.. I will by all means haul ass across the eastern states with my Sayang in tow.. =)

It would be a great occasion to intro her to my buddies over East.. ^_^ I can't wait.. just hope that some buddies frm Msia would fly in too.. that would be like good ol' times.. so jase.. if u are reading this.. try to make it for this one, mate.. and bring *you know who*.. =) hoping that shui lin and joe would b able to make it too.. that would be absolutely Fab!!


The lovely couple..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home