Chapters of my Life..

November 05, 2006

Moving home..

Yay!

Finally the big move is here.. started moving my stuff over yesterday and today the final bits.. ie. food stuff and clothes were shifted..

Joy and jubilation..

Somehow I feel that my room or well.. my toilet reminds me of those hotel/resort toilets.. guess it's been a while since I have a shower with so much space..?

Anyway, I'm very happy.. with the new place..

Secured car park.. hopefully my car insurance will be cheaper next year.. what with me being 26 (not sure why it's 26 over here in Perth) and also having more secure parking.. and a better neighbourhood..

Ok.. tonight's entry will be short and sweet as I'm rather whacked from the weekend move and.. just had a great time of dinner and fellowship @ Daveo's place.. will talk about that later I guess..

Oh yes.. people.. if you haven't seen me online.. it's not because I'm bz with girlfriend.. urm.. well partially that.. but.. it's also due to my comp being dead.. happened last weekend.. so I have been rather cut off from the Net.. but I still do check emails on a regular basis.. so do keep it coming.. =)

Alright.. signing off..

-metropolitan paulie-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home