Chapters of my Life..

September 06, 2006

70th entry..

I just can't seem to save my $$..

That's probably why I won't be going home end of the year..

It sucks..

And why are the airfares so expensive.. argh!!

I'll b missin the food, people, family..

Hopefully.. I will be able to head home next year.. think my folks are missing me..

And I did promise Granny that I would go home... argh..

Any contest out there to win a free ticket to KL??

I got a major problem..

Suddenly.. I'm left with a vacant room to rent out when I shift house next month..

Initially.. there were takers for the spare room.. but in the space of a couple of days.. there is now no one interested..

Blimey.. how things can turn from sweet to sour..

So if anyone interested to live in Perth City.. drop me a msg on the tagboard..

Ta!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hahahah! The fares are cheap lah, matta fair... to perth is rm 1300 and melb also the same. Ask ur parents to buy lah...lol

    Wah! I wanna come visit!

    -diwong-

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home