Chapters of my Life..

August 20, 2006

Let my words be few - Matt Redman

Let my words be few

You are God in heaven
And here am I on earth,
So I'll let my words be few-
Jesus I am so in love with You.

And I'll stand in awe of You,
Yes I'll stand in awe of You,
And I'll let my words be few-
Jesus I am so in love with You.

The simplest of all love songs
I want to bring to You,
So I'll let my words be few-
Jesus I am so in love with You.

This was a song which I learned from Jase.. and it's been one of my all time fav songs.. pretty meaningful.. and I guess it's like a theme song in my life..

I'm a guy who prefer to let my actions do the talking..
In this song, in my humble opinion.. it's by singing a simple love song to Christ..
I was also thinking.. if it could also mean letting Jesus work through me..
And that has been like my style of evangelism.. lifestyle evangelism..

I know.. I'm not a perfect role model.. Don't think I have consciously done that for a while already.. Maybe back in the days of being involved with the College Group back in KL.. but not since then.. But I prefer to be a man of few words and hopefully with those few words and actions, I would be able to make a difference.. in this world we call home..


1 Comments:

  • At 1:19 am , Blogger david c welker said...

    matt redman has certainly penned songs that seem to be a cry of the heart of many.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home