Chapters of my Life..

August 05, 2006

Urgent Prayer Request

Hey friends..

I need your prayers urgently..

Received news about my maternal grandma..

Apparently she suffered a heart attack.. and there might be bronchitis complications as well

She was admitted to the hospital yesterday to get doctor's diagnosis and to keep her under watch in case there is a subsequent heart attack, etc..

Pray that she will be strong enough to recover fully..

She's like in her late 80s liao.. so recovery time is always the key issue..

Also that she would have peace with her and that she would not be in any pain during this period of time..

Also pray for the family.. that they would have the Lord's wisdom to manage this crisis..

My maternal grandma lives with my uncle's family in Ampang and I think my uncle is still working in Vietnam.. and my dad has just left for Indonesia to teach..

So it's left to the 2 ladies (mom and aunty) to do the best for granny..

So people.. please pray for my granny and family whenever the Holy Spirit leads you to..

Thanks..

Agape.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 pm , Blogger Victoria said...

    hope its not too serious.. yup will pray for her n ur family

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home