Chapters of my Life..

August 20, 2006

Vegetating in front of the comp..

It's been a lazy weekend for me..

I will probably be in trouble tomorrow at work.. but tomorrow should be a "free day"..

So I am hoping to complete most of my pending work then.. but if clients start coming back with work.. then I'm in for it lar..

Sighz..

I think I do need the weekend off.. considering what is coming up in the next couple of weeks.. yar.. that's me rationalising my actions..

Will probably go do some spring cleaning around the room and bath room..

and hope that the iron comes back to life.. so that I can do my weekly ironing of work clothes..

Are the opposite sex worth the attention ?

Have you ever experienced this sudden intense feeling over a person who has been an unknown in your life and then suddenly you become aware of them and it seems like all you could do .. is eat sleep and think about them..

Ok.. so I copied the football slogan from Coke.. eat sleep and drink Coca-Cola.. but it's pretty similar hey..

When does infactuation end?? Does it only apply when you are a teenager ??

Does it apply to grown ups as well?? Grown ups... as in.. ppl who are supposedly adults, who are supposedly to be matured..

Or does infactuation/puppy love strikes people of all ages, sex and maturity??

Right now.. I sure would love to be Mel Gibson.. as the character in the movie "What Women Wants".. and not because he was recently caught drink/drunk driving.. haha..

Perhaps.. it would be a test.. when you sort of slow down and then reconsider how you feel.. so in a way.. it's good.. that we won't be able to see each other for the next month or so.. good for me.. so that there is less distraction.. (hopefully).. and be able to get through the bz season.. but then again.. I might be distracted anyways.. by the absence..

But yeah.. having some space away from one another.. would give a chance to evaluate the situation.. to analyse if it's just a chemistry induced high.. or if there is really something good in progress..

*i hope that it's not a case of being desperate.. coz I have been perfectly fine until #this thing strucked me..*

*there certainly are a lot of obstacles, if i want to view it from a rational perspective and deep down there.. i feel that it's not goin to be good.. maybe i'm just afraid to be burnt.. *

*but i do wish that it's mutual*

-like her, i'm a complicated soul-

~enuff said for now~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home