Chapters of my Life..

December 10, 2006

My bro is a rock star..





One of his fav dreams.. is to be a rock star.. between the both of us.. he definitely has a higher chance of being one.. lolz.. doesn't say much.. but he is good.. =)

With him being away for the past 2 weeks.. it's been grreaatt... no moaning, whining and bitching from him.. no tantrums, no dramas abt feeling abandoned by kor kor for his gurrlfren.. =P

BUT.. I do miss my kid bro.. after all.. what is thicker than blood.. he will always be my baby bro.. still as cute as ever.. IF you look really close.. beneath his untidiness.. READ days when he want to look manly.. unshaven etc.. but underneath it all.. there is still that baby.. haha!! =P

He's got like the biggest eyes.. and rounded face and all.. and back when he was a cute lil' boy.. rosy cheeks too.. which all the girls like to pinch.. so it wasn't just me who was getting all the female attention.. hehe.. ^_^

I thank God that He has given me a brother who is SO totally not like me.. I wonder if my parents share the same sentiment.. hehe.. I'm sure they do lar.. otherwise the family would be so BORING..

Seanniw and me are so DA different.. certainly a handful of parents.. ;)

My life in Perth has definitely been more exciting with him around.. although there is a trade off at times.. but I guess it's good lar.. good training ground for me to handle responsibilities of manhandling a teenager.. would come in handy for my kids next time..

I'm glad that he is passing all his papers thus far.. I know he can do it.. and bro.. if u are reading this right now.. I'm proud of you,mate! =)

If you put your heart into anything.. you CAN certainly EXCEL.. trust me.. you have got the brains.. you just need to put in a little HEART into the things that you are doing..

That is why when you are worship leading.. it's so good.. (most times lar; don't count those times when you aren't prepared and just rock up.. )

The raw passion for Christ from you is noted during praise and worship.. and that is just SO powerful.. you need to put in the passion and heart into everything that you do.. that is another way to worship God.. by doing your best in everything.. I hope I don't sound like I'm naggin' or preachin'.. it's just some brotherly advice to you..

You never know.. I might not be here tomorrow.. but I want you to know that I love you from the day you were born into our family.. =)

Have a wonderful last day in Melb.. I'll see you when you get back to Dullsville.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home