Chapters of my Life..

December 25, 2006

It's Christmas in Spore..

Here I am.. back in SG..

Feeling all flat out.. head still a bit dizzy.. feeling nauseous..

Am recovering from fever which happened last evening.. had the chills last night.. feeling hot and cold all night long.. and my bed is no longer comfortable.. the wooden planks squicking every time I moved..

Went to see the doc.. had blood test.. but nothing wrong.. just a viral infection.. i think thats what docs would dump the cause when they cant find anything wrong..

Stomach feels like got flu like that.. guess I need more solid food..

Oh yar.. it's Christmas liao.. but it doesn't feel like it.. =)

Am missing Christmas with my Sayang.. but would be back in time for NYE.. =)

Can't wait.. fireworks.. and just chilling with friends..

It's been a week since we have been apart.. and it's not a really nice feeling.. hope that we will not have to endure such separations in future..

I'm tired.. gonna get some sleep..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home