Chapters of my Life..

May 31, 2006

sorry.. mom & dad..

have u ever felt like not speaking to ur parents..

well i have.. of late..

i guess it's the topics they keep harping on..

i know they are concern for me..

but dun hav to keep asking me on a weekly basis right??

i'm so sien abt it lor.. current fav questions are abt girls.. and my new place of residence..

aiyo.. i wanna die liao.. dunno how my mom can alwiz come up with new worries abt me shifting house..

sighz..

and girls.. sighz.. now i know wat ppl are talkin abt when they talk abt parental pressure..

loads of headache man...

it's not like i dowan to talk to them.. just tat i'm not comfy in talking abt these 2 subjects week in, week out..

for one.. they do not need to worry abt me n girls lar.. i'm 100% straight.. =)

when the right girl comes along.. i will definitely try to chase and sweep her off her feet lor..

and place of residence.. there are things which is not in my ctrl lor..

well.. i hope my parents would know tat i do treasure and value them lar..

just that sometimes it can be frustrating lor..

asking me q's which really doesn't help lar..

ask me whether i miss home or not.. aiyoo.. how to tell them i miss home wor..

wat can be done?? i have to be here..

anyway.. malaysia does not look like a good place to be residing in at the moment..

like my thots a couple of months ago.. i think goin back for holidays is fine... nothing more lar..

i guess i shld b settling down here on a more permanent basis.. unless i decide to enhance my career in UK or USA..

oh well.. that's altogether another entry lar..

well.. mom and dad shld be coming over for a visit end of the year if the tickets are reasonable..

then i wouldnt go back.. save $$ for rainy day.. or for my further studies.. or for my wedding.. lol

3 Comments:

  • At 11:43 am , Blogger Victoria said...

    hor.... mommy's boy.. mommy and daddy loves u.... *pinch cheeks*...

    parents will always be parents... one day u might become like that... u never know. :)

    so u loving it here in Aussie land.. happy that u've settled down. :) Yeah u should maybe go to US or UK for some work experience... experience the culture, the people (i.e. gals), environment, food. will be fun. :)

     
  • At 12:41 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    your new place? you move???

    parents will always be parents. i am required to sms my mum every single day!!! haha

     
  • At 11:42 pm , Blogger genxenn said...

    vic: loving it here? urm.. i;m surviving here more like it.. hehe.. just tat Malaysia seems so faraway nowadays.. hearing all the crime and corruption doesnt help lar.. and there is no way i'm gonna go back and continue in the audit industry in Asia..

    i have alwiz travel here n there when i was a kid.. n i dun think i hav the ballz to do tat so often anymore.. its hard to pick up and move on.. i'm getting old.. i dun like significant changes.. ^_^

    might go to US or UK for secondment if i am still in audit line next year..

    mich: yes.. am planning to move to a new place.. will let u guys know where it is.. once everything is finalized..

    i guess i am a lucky 25 y/o boy.. having my parents only calling me once a week.. sometimes twice.. haha.. last week i think they called me 4 times.. lolz =P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home