Chapters of my Life..

January 16, 2008

Good news and more happy times ahead..

So yeah.. the cat is out of the bag..

Wanted to keep it to ourselves for a little while longer.. coz it's normal to wait til after the first trimester before telling others.. that you are pregnant..

But well.. why be normal!!

It's GOOD news.. and we are first time parents.. so let's break it out and let others rejoice together with us!! =)

It is indeed a HUGE surprise for us.. but it's really a good surprise..

I thank God for His mercy and grace.. without that.. I don't think we would be where we are today.. and everything has a purpose..

Obviously, it will take time for me to comprehend what this means in the long term.. being the practical person that I am; most times..

Like what I have been telling ppl.. it's still kinda unreal.. as the baby bump is still pretty much invisible.. it's only 4-5weeks.. so really.. it's kinda early..

But to my lovely wife of 6 months and 9 days.. couldn't have done it without you.. =)

I love you dearly.. and through this journey.. nine months of carrying our child.. it will further endear me to you..

Our baby stands for a lot of things.. which is too much to say or describe here right now.. or otherwise.. I haven't comprehend the whole lot yet..

All I can say is that baby will b like the 5th generation living in my family.. paternal side.. and that's pretty cool..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home