Chapters of my Life..

July 12, 2008

1st year anniversary..

To my One and Only LP.. Happy 1 year Anniversary!!

Even though we sort of talked about not wanting anything pressies, I felt that I should get something for you, just because it's YOU lar.. had to lar.. and you don't need to feel obligated or bad that you didn't get me anything.. I have already spend so much.. =)

Thank God there was a florist right next to you and a bit of Google-ing and Voila!! I can be impulsive when it comes to gifts and all.. but I think that's when the creative juices flow better.. =P
The card says "Happy One Year Anniversary, All my love, Paul".. Yar.. a bit da formal.. coz I was telling the florist to write over the phone.. a bit da shy, me thinks.. ;)

I hope you like the tulips - a definite hit, esp. when it's winter.. really beautiful.. and smells quite nice i think.. one thing for sure.. it could either make my life difficult or easy as you don't have a particular favorite flower..

Of course, how could I forget to get some chocs.. =) bought some cake too but got cream.. too bad you can't have them.. will get u more delicious cakes when you are no longer pregnant..

I'm typing away.. listening to my newly installed hi-fi set.. it's 3 to 5.. *yawn* but it's worth it.. it's been a long while since i have blogged and i have been meaning to write something special for our first anniversary..

I won't be able to write everything that you have done for me and why I am so in LOVE with you but I will try to list down some stuff that I am appreciative for..

- you are the one that i see last at night and the first person that i see when i wake up =)
- you have been cooking for me for a year and i'm still alive.. i'm very grateful that you take the time to plan what we eat and it's never ever boring though sometimes the asian in me feels disappointed with the ang moh style kinda food.. but wat the heck.. fusion is good!!
- thank you for doing the laundry and fussing me and sean and now just me but i think i get it now.. that we need to change socks daily..
- this is going back to when i used to work in audit.. thank u for picking me up from work when i am OT-ing.. and getting hot food ready for me when i get home.. thank you for pitying me for working so hard.. thank you for being the reason or scapegoat so that i can find work elsewhere..
- thank you for allowing penguin to stay in the hse even though you would have wished that we could be alone in the hse.. well then you would need to get rid of your mei mei too..
- thank you for having patience in most things..
- thank you for being so generous.. that you are learning that joint account is the way to go.. instead of having separate accounts and separate lives.. =P
- thank you for carrying baby..
- thank you for not making too much noise abt what recent acquisitive mood..
- thank you for loving me so much even though you aren't sure what it is that makes you love me so much..

Alright, this isn't the most super duper posting ever but its 17 past 5.. and my fingernails are bugging me..

I love you and I can't wait for baby to enter into this world and share in our daily lives..

yours always and forever..

LG

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy anniversary to you both! Not long to go before Sophie arrives. You ready?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home